By booking this tour you are supporting an alternative way of traveling while healing, the retreat location, feng-shui & green architecture, organic cuisine, and eco-friendly environment create the perfect setting for your experience in the middle of the world. Thank you for being a sustainable traveler.
Enjoy the amazing and unique views of the avenue of the volcanoes and Lake San Pablo, while you give your mind & body the gift of wellness. We will focus our efforts towards helping you de-stress and work on specific issues (emotional, physical, mental) through our variety of healing therapies and yoga techniques.
One of our main objectives is to offer our guests different tools that they can use after leaving this tour in order to continue on their wellness path.
You will also receive an Andean chocolate tasting session of award-winning Pacari Chocolate.
To see more pictures click here to go to our flickr account!
DAY 1-Andean Energy
- Afternoon arrival
- Welcome Coca Leaf tea
- Grounds and Legends Tour of the Andes
- Andean Cleansing with local plants
- Yoga and Guided Meditation for internal balance and heart connection
- Breakfast with Detox natural fruit juice
- Therapy to liberate emotions and purify the body
- KAWSAY PACHA therapy to heal the heart
- Sunset in Hot Tub overlooking the Lake and Polar Pool for Hydrotherapy
- Natural Herbal Tea at bon-fire
DAY 3- Find your Warrior
- Yoga and Guided Meditation for eliminating stress and fear
- Guided Walk towards Cusin Volcano* and Wind offering *RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVE: Horse Assisted Therapy, $50 additional supplement
- 2 nights Accommodation
- Gourmet organic meals mentioned on itinerary
- Yoga Classes every morning
- Andean Cleansing & Andean Masage or other therapies according to your needs
- Native guides
- Travel insurance
- Plane tickets
- Transportation to lodge
- Everything not mentioned on the itinerary
We can custom design a program just for you or for your group depending on your interests, budget and length of stay, just contact us!
Our programs include healing therapies that will help you de-stress and regain balance, as well as daily Kundalini Yoga Classes and meditations. Some of our programs also include guided visits within the province of Imbabura, home to hundreds of lakes, indigenous communities, traditional handicraft and textile markets, legends, music, condors and volcanoes.
Wellness Programs extensions to the Coast, the Galapagos and the Jungle are also available upon request.
Full Day Tour (extra cost*)
- Quito City Tour
- Middle of the World and pyramid visit
- Horseback riding at historic hacienda
- Otavalo Market tour
Daily Activities (extra cost*)
- Horseback riding around the retreat
- Medicinal-plant course
- Photography Course
- Andean Cooking Course
*Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.